Stainless Steel Countertops
To find out more about us, call us on 1-888-980-8624
From kitchens to laboratories, solid stainless steel countertops are vital to a wide range of home and work spaces. If you're looking for stainless steel countertops, you can trust STAINLESS.CA to surpass your expectations every time. Serving Montreal, Toronto and Quebec City for 20 years.
Why choose stainless steel?
Stainless Steel has grown increasingly popular as people discover what STAINLESS.CA has known for the past 20 years. With its endless and distinct qualities, stainless steel is known to be:
- Slick, classy and timeless.
- Durable and corrosion-resistant
- Sanitary and easy to clean
- Flexible and versatile for shaping into unique spaces and incorporating seamless sinks and backsplashes.
- Environmentally friendly – Stainless steel is 100% recyclable and does not 'downgrade,' meaning that recycled stainless steel maintains the same high quality of newly produced stainless steel.
- Custom Made Countertops
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Stainless Steel Backsplashes
- Stainless Steel Shelves, Panels & Molding
- Countertop Installation
- Experienced professionals
- Quality work
- Dedicated and organized team
- Licensed and insured
No stains on stainless steel.
How does Stainless Steel compare to Granite and Marble?
As a countertop material, stainless steel beats granite and marble. Here’s why:
- A Superior, Non-Porous Surface – Because stainless steel is non-porous, it is easy to clean and does not readily grow mold and bacteria. In contrast, a granite or marble countertop has a porous surface that can absorb food particles into the material.
- Chip & Stain Resistant - Any chips or stains in granite or marble are permanent and irreparable. Stainless steel, on the other hand, is much more durable in this regard, since it cannot be chipped and staining is nearly impossible.
- DIY Repairs - All countertop materials will end up with minor scratches over time. Fortunately, with the help of a quick Youtube tutorial, you can easily fix any scratches on your stainless steel. With granite or marble countertops, a large scratch requires a professional to remove the sealant, grind the affected area, and reapply the stone sealant afterwards. This process can be both time-consuming and costly.
Resilient. Versatile. Superior.
Contact us today for a quote!
We aim to respond to all queries as soon as possible and will provide you with a pricing list within two days of your initial contact.